Applying to Tricoci University of Beauty Culture
The admissions process is easy at Tricoci University, and is mostly performed at the beauty school you will be attending.
Here's what you'll need to do:
- Call the toll free number or use the online process (see right side of this web page) to provide basic information; our Career Counselors will contact you to set up an appointment at your preferred campus.
- Visit the campus to conduct an informational interview and a tour of the school. If interested in enrolling, you will take a brief admissions assessment, intended to help make sure all students who start our programs will thrive and successfully graduate.
- Meet with a Financial Aid Coordinator to discuss payment options, including financial aid, available scholarships, and tuition payment plans.
The following requirements must be met by incoming students:
- Age: applicants must be at least 16 years of age by the first day of class (for teacher programs, must be 18).
- Education: applicants must hold a high school diploma, high school transcripts of completion, or a GED certificate.
- For Teacher Programs: applicants must have a current license as a cosmetologist, esthetician, or nail technician.
Note: Tricoci University does not accept transfer hours and maintains a strict policy forbidding the solicitation of students attending or registered to attend another post-secondary institution.