The admissions process is easy at Tricoci University, and is mostly performed at the campus you will be attending:
- Call the toll free number or use the online process (see right side of this web page) to provide basic information; our Career Counselors will contact you to set up an appointment at your preferred campus.
- Visit the campus to conduct an informational interview and a tour of the school. If interested in enrolling, you will take a brief admissions assessment, intended to help make sure all students who start our programs will thrive and successfully graduate.
- Complete an enrollment agreement and pay the refundable registration fee ($50).
- Meet with a Financial Aid Coordinator to discuss payment options, including financial aid, available scholarships, and tuition payment plans.
The following requirements must be met by incoming students:
- Age: applicants must be at least 16 years of age by the first day of class (for teacher programs, must be 18).
- Education: applicants must hold a high school diploma, high school transcripts of completion, or a GED certificate.
- For Teacher Programs: applicants must have a current license as a cosmetologist, esthetician, or nail technician.
Note: Tricoci University does not accept transfer hours and maintains a strict policy forbidding the solicitation of students attending or registered to attend another post-secondary institution.