Investing in an Education with Tricoci University of
An education is an investment. Tricoci University and the beauty industry will provide you a great return on your investment, but we understand that the investment can be tough to manage given all your other expenses. Working with our Financial Aid professionals, we can make the payment process as easy as possible, and help you qualify for as much financial assistance as possible.
Tricoci University offers a wide variety of payment options.
Tricoci University students typically use a combination of options to create a payment plan that works for their financial circumstances. Below are some of the options we use to help make beauty school more affordable to you so that you can achieve your dreams with a career in the beauty industry. If you have any questions regarding financial assistance or any of these options, please contact us at 888.395.1013.
- Federal Financial Aid: All Tricoci University campuses have been approved by the U.S. Department of Education to offer federal financial aid programs (e.g., Pell Grants, Stafford Loans) to students and to parents (e.g., Parent Plus Loans) that qualify. Get started by completing the FAFSA (free application for free financial assistance for federal student aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov and using the appropriate school code listed here:
Chicago NW - 041375
Bridgeview - 041472
Glendale Heights & Chicago NE (Sheridan Campus) - 041473
Libertyville - 041471
Rockford - 041475
Peoria - 041474
Indianapolis - 041309
Creative Hairstyling Academy - 011505
- Federal Student Loans: To apply for Direct Federal Stafford loans you need to complete the Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note. Please visit www.studentloans.gov. Student loans are only available for those who qualify.
- TUBC Institutional Scholarships: Tricoci University offers the following scholarships, which are available to those that qualify: TUBC Grant (need-based aid), TUBC Salon Corps Scholarship (for employees of our key salon partners), TUBC Alumni Scholarship (for TU alumni) and TUBC Associate Scholarship (for current TU employees). Call 888.395.1013 to learn more about these potential scholarship opportunities.
- Other Government Funding Programs: All Tricoci University campuses have been designated as "approved schools" for qualified students to receive funding related to WIA (Workforce Investment Act, for displaced workers) and the GI Bill (for members of the armed services).
- Monthly No-Interest Payments: We allow students to pay their tuition or required "gap" funding in equal installments spread over their enrollment period. These payments have no interest charges.
- Private Student Loans: Where federal financial aid is not available or not sufficient to cover total need, we work with students (and their families, as needed) to help them apply for private student loans with financial institutions such as Sallie Mae (the nation’s largest provider of student loans). To apply please visit www.salliemae.com
Estimate the Cost of Your Education
Use the Net Price Calculator to submit your individual information in an online calculator (developed by the U.S. Department of Education), which then uses historical financial aid information to help estimate the net price you might pay for our full-time Cosmetology program at each campus.
For questions regarding any of our options or financial aid assistance, please call us at 888.395.1013.