Tricoci University: Continuing Education
Continuing education is not only required to retain your license, it is required to stay on top of the ever-changing beauty industry. Tricoci University, in partnership with 360 Training (a leading online educator), offers an easy path for busy professionals to continue their education and cosmetology training!
Looking for a class in November?
Check out our 5-day Medical Esthetics with Laser Certification Program starting November 10, 2014. To access a full library of classes please click the link here to enter TUBC's 360 Training site.
Requirements for any class vary by state-make sure to check yours. Illinois' requirements are:
- Cosmetologist - 14 hours of continuing education every two years.
- Esthetician - 10 hours of continuing education every two years.
- Nail Technician - 10 hours of continuing education every two years.
- Cosmetology Teacher - 24 hours of continuing education every two years; 10 of those hours must be methodology.
- Esthetics or Nail Technology Teacher - 20 hours of continuing education every two years; 10 of those hours must be methodology.
If you’re searching for cosmetology schools in Indiana or Illinois, now is the time to learn more about Tricoci University. Our cosmetology continuing education classes can help you renew a cosmetology license or even open new doors for cosmetology careers. Our other programs can do the same, too. Contact us today to get started.