The Cosmetology program will prepare you for a wide variety of career options, which may include: Hairdresser, Hair Colorist, Nail Technician, Make-up Artist and Esthetician.
Tricoci University provides the most current, technically precise and versatile education available in the Cosmetology field today. Upon completion of our course, our students will have a secure foundation in all aspects of cosmetology.
We offer the most advanced in educational materials, equipment and facilities to cultivate an engaging learning experience. Your education is supported through the use of videos, demonstrations, guest artists, visual/practical presentations, lectures and hands-on experience. We monitor your education through practical and written examinations, making sure that you are well versed and prepared for the state board examinations.
Cosmetology Curriculum Overview (1500 hours; 11 months full-time, 18 months part-time)
- Initial Classroom (“Essentials”) Training: classroom instruction covering general theory and practical application.
- Practical Chemical Application/Hair Treatment: primarily hands-on instruction addressing all aspects of coloring and other chemical applications.
- Hair Styling/Hair Dressing: primarily hands-on instruction that teaches the core “Tricoci Cuts” and a broad variety of styling techniques.
- Shop Management, Sanitation and Interpersonal Relations
- Esthetics: “base” coverage of esthetics theory, application, technique and trends.
- Nail Technology: ”base” coverage of nail technology theory, application, technique and trends.
Click here for Progam & Student Disclosure Information