Tricoci University: The Cosmetology Program
Cosmetology Curriculum Overview (1500 HOURS; 12 MONTHS FULL-TIME, 20 MONTHS PART-TIME)
Tricoci University of Beauty Culture's Cosmetology Program will prepare you for a wide variety of cosmetology careers, which may include:
- Hair Colorist
- Nail Technician / Manicuring
- Make-up Artist
Tricoci University provides the most current, technically precise and versatile education available in the cosmetology training field today. Upon completion of our courses located in Indiana or Illinois, including those in and near Chicago, students can have a secure foundation in all aspects of cosmetology.
We offer the most advanced educational materials, equipment and facilities to cultivate an engaging learning experience and prepare you for a cosmetology career. Your education is supported through the use of videos, demonstrations, guest artists, visual/practical presentations, lectures and hands-on experience. We monitor your education through practical and written examinations, making sure that you are well versed and prepared for the state board examinations so you can seek a cosmetology license and career opportunities.
- Initial Classroom (“Essentials”) Training: classroom instruction covering general theory and practical application.
- Practical Chemical Application/Hair Treatment: primarily hands-on instruction addressing all aspects of coloring and other chemical applications.
- Hair Styling/Hair Dressing: primarily hands-on instruction that teaches the core “Tricoci Cuts” and a broad variety of styling techniques.
- Shop Management, Sanitation and Interpersonal Relations
- Esthetics: “base” coverage of esthetics theory, application, technique and trends.
- Nail Technology: ”base” coverage of nail technology theory, application, technique and trends.
CAMPUSES PROVIDING TRICOCI UNIVERSITY'S COSMETOLOGY PROGRAM
For more information on our campuses or their location and facilities, please click on the campus link below.
Our cosmetology continuing education classes can help you renew a cosmetology license or even open new doors for cosmetology careers. For a full class list and more information, check out our Continuing Education page.
If you’re considering cosmetology schools in Illinois or Indiana, now is the time to learn more about Tricoci University. Contact us today.
Click here for Progam & Student Disclosure Information