An education is an investment. Tricoci University and the beauty industry will provide you a great return on your investment, but we understand that the investment can be tough to manage given all your other expenses. Working with our Financial Aid professionals, we can make the payment process as easy as possible, and help you qualify for as much financial assistance as possible.
Tricoci University offers a wide variety of payment options; students typically use a combination of options to create a payment plan that works for their financial circumstances.
- Federal Financial Aid: All Tricoci University campuses have been approved by the U.S. Department of Education to offer federal financial aid programs (e.g., Pell Grants, Stafford Loans) to students and to parents (e.g., Parent Plus Loans) that qualify. Get started by completing the FAFSA (free application for free financial assistance for federal student aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov and using the appropriate school code: Chicago NW - 041375, Bridgeview - 041472, Glendale Hts & Chicago NE (Sheridan Campus) - 041473, Libertyville - 041471, Rockford - 041475, Peoria – 041474, Indianapolis – 041309, Creative Hairstyling Academy 011505.
- Federal Student Loans: To apply for Direct Federal Stafford loans you need to complete the Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note. Please visit www.studentloans.gov. Student loans are only available for those who qualify.
- TUBC Institutional Scholarships: Tricoci University offers the following scholarships, which are available to those that qualify: TUBC Grant (need-based aid), TUBC Salon Corps Scholarship (for employees of our key salon partners), TUBC Alumni Scholarship (for TU alumni) and TUBC Associate Scholarship (for current TU employees). Call to learn more about these potential scholarship opportunities.
- Other Government funding programs: All Tricoci University campuses have been designated as "approved schools" for qualified students to receive funding related to WIA (Workforce Investment Act, for displaced workers) and the GI Bill (for members of the armed services).
- Monthly No-Interest Payments: We allow students to pay their tuition or required "gap" funding in equal installments spread over their enrollment period. These payments have no interest charges.
- Private Student Loans: Where federal financial aid is not available or not sufficient to cover total need, we work with students (and their families, as needed) to help them apply for private student loans with financial institutions such as Sallie Mae (the nation’s largest provider of student loans). To apply please visit www.salliemae.com